We welcome children of any race, color, national and ethnic origin, regardless of disability, or of parents' marital status, sexual orientation or political beliefs. We welcome applications from all interested families.
What to do:
- Interested parents (or parents-to-be) should call the director who will then send a Morgan Rothschild brochure.
- After reading the brochure, interested parents should call the director to set up an appointment to visit MRA.
- During the visit, interested parents will receive an application
On the application, the parents will be asked the following questions:
- How did you hear about MRA?
- What are you looking for in a childcare center？
Reserving A Spot
After you have toured our center, speak with the director to make sure the center has an opening in the program you want. You may reserve your child's spot by signing a contract and making a deposit of one month's tuition plus a one-time, non-refundable registration fee of RMB $500. We require one month's notice, in writing, to terminate the contract. If your needs should change before your child attends the program, your deposit is refundable up to thirty days prior to scheduled start date.
Children are given priority for enrollment in our program in this order:
- Siblings of currently enrolled children
- Children living in Kang Hong Garden
- All other interested children
Within these categories, our waiting list is based on the first date that contact was made with the center.
Once you've scheduled a start date, the director will work with you to schedule a visitation/transition schedule. She will also schedule or complete a parent orientation with you.
Our New applications are accepted if space is available, although this is rare. optional Summer Program is open to children currently enrolled at MRA.